Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Beginnings

Hullo!

I've tried various forms of blogging about two trillion times in the past, and I never put as much effort into it as I should (which often results in me slowly giving it up as an extracurricular pursuit, and which also often involves a bunch of divine but wasted URLs.)

But, I thought - with no high hopes and no expectations - that I ought to make a little creative space for my future styling, modeling, dressmaking, & vintage selling pursuits. I'll try to avoid pretention yet still keep deadlines; and other such blogging formalities. Take a peek at this little spot every now and then, if you please. I promise sweets & goodies (like miss Susan Hayward hanging out with some bunny rabbits - or, my namesake!):



xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yay -- I stoked for your blog... I love your instagram xoxo

    Mariel
    http://drippingdreamvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete