Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Feline Feeling

Earlier this year, I had the marvelous chance of working with some of my very favorite ladies on my first ever video shoot. I'm proud to say I starred as one of the many lovely showgirls/cat burglars-in-training in lingerie brand The Loved One's film, The Feline Feeling. The weekend we made this little gem of a film was one of the most delightful few days I've ever spent, thanks to a certain miss Hannah Metz and a gaggle of other beautiful gals who help make The Loved One the magic that is is... take a look at some of the behind-the-scenes snaps from that dreamy winter weekend.

x
x
x

Even kitty cats have to check instagram between scenes...

x
x
x

Creepy mug shots of Ashley and I... we are cat burglars, after all!

x
x

...& watch the video below. It is sheer fun:


xxx

4 comments:

  1. So glad to see you have a blog!

    http://www.thequietbeatnik.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been absolutely charmed by those stills & the film since they were released! *___* gorgeous ladies & lingerie! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a great video! I'm excited that you're restarting a new blog! I was afraid I was the only one starting out fresh at this point : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh I love this video so much!!! Everything was so on point.

    ReplyDelete